Contact Mark today!
A Home Inspection is for your Security and Peace of Mind. A Radon Measurement is to ensure you and your loved ones won't be subjected to harmful radio active particles in your home. Whether you’re buying or selling a home, knowing its condition will help to make a fair and smooth transaction.
What is a Home Inspection? A Home Inspection is a thorough in-depth visual examination of the structure and operating components of the home performed by a trained professional. The Home Inspection takes approximately 2 – 3 hours and we encourage my customers to follow along and ask lots of questions.
What is a Radon Measurement? This testing will take 2 to 3 days to complete. A visit to the home to set the testing
equipment and the pick-up of this equipment 2 days later. Or you can ask for a long term report where the equipment will stay in your home for 30 days. Either way, you will know from this report high your Radon Gas level is and what the NRSB (National Radon Safety Board) and the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) recommends for mitigating the Radon.
Call Mark to schedule your Home Inspection. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Evening and weekend appointments can be scheduled with no additional cost. I will do my best to work around your schedule.
- Roof, chimney, flashing's, valleys (evidence of water penetration, material, condition)
- Siding, trim, exterior windows and storms (general condition)
- Gutters and downspouts (general condition, effects of dampness in basement and the ability to carry off rainwater)
- Landscaping (its effects on the foundation)
- Driveways, patios, decks and porches (general condition)
- Air conditioner compressor (general condition)
- Walls, floors, ceiling and windows (general condition)
- Plumbing (all visible fixtures, pipes and drains tested for operation)
- Electrical (outside entrance wiring, service panel and visible wiring, random testing of outlets)
- Heating (visible portion of heating system)
- Attic (visible roof sheathing, ventilation, insulation and framing)
- Basement (foundation soundness and evidence of moisture penetration)
"Peace Of Mind With Your Investment"
- Locally owned and operated
- Radon Measurement Reports
- Meets or exceed ASHI Standards of Practice
- 24 hour scheduling to meet your needs
- Single family, rental units and condominiums
I hope you can find everything you need. Adams Home Inspections LLC is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, I'm sure you'll be happy working with me. Look around this website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me.